Sunday

dizzy

I've been having headaches for the past two days and my vision shakes when I stand.
I'm not sure if it's vertigo but definitely do not feel stable even when sitting.
It also gets hard to focus at time. I can't seem to process the whole scene, almost like tunnel-vision on a hand-held camera.

If only family doctors worked on Sunday.
I don't see why a few can't decide to work weekends and close on other days of the week.
Sickness doesn't take a day off and even pharmacists are available 7 days a week.
Oh well, nothing I can do unless I feel like going to the hospital (no way)

On to matters less related to reality....

These images are from a fashion blogger known as piksi who posted her outfits on her flickr account. She was a favourite in the group Waredrobe Remix and Hel-looks featured her a few times.

She appears to have closed down her account but the interwebs still remembers her.
It's a shame really since her style is very beautiful and always had cute feminine details. Of course it goes without saying she's quite the beauty. Her skin is a creamy porcelain care of her Scandinavian genes undoubtedly.
I can't help but feel a bit jealous of her since her look simply can't be emulated in any way.
(That hair hair! How does she do her hair?)

I only got one screenshot of her outfits that included a bit of information on the clothes (I regret not saving more photos now. The dress she wore for her graduation was a dream)
She mostly shopped at H&M but the pieces I loved most were from the popular finnish designer Minna Parikka (very girly and cute shoes)



Hope you have a relaxing day.
Here's a totoro cupcake to get you started



***
I'm starting to add my favourite links
my brain is about to blow so it's not a good time to figure out how to modify the blogger template

No comments: