Friday

travel

I'll be going to San Francisco soon.

Looking forward to visiting the Diptyque store

Can't wait to smell the famous Figuier candle

Hopefully there will be some kind of sale going on ($60 for ONE candle?!?!?!)
but if it smells as good as everyone claims, it will be worth it.

I received my Ann Demeulemeester wedges in the summer
but I've only worn them once so I decided to take them out for an indoor stroll

Blurry I know
It's difficult to take photos in the laying down
I have to admit I am very self-conscious about my legs.
In proportion to the rest of my body, they are very thick and bulky although this photo doesn't seem to show that very well.
I shy away from dresses and skirts because my legs create a stumpy effect.
It's time to get over it.
Perhaps take up pilates or ballet.


Major leg envy


Take care and enjoy the weekend



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

i agree, serious leg envy. you should take a ballet class, i used to be a ballerina and i loved it but i'm sad that i quit :(
don't be self-conscious! it does no one any good :)

sincerely,
YCM

Amber said...

San Francisco is a fabulous city. I went to school there for a while. Enjoy it! Take loads of pictures.

Stephanie said...

Figuier is nice- I have in in the green version but I find the scent gets a bit overpowering and sickly after a while (that's just me though). I think my favourite is Feu de Bois- it has a really delicious smokey aroma.

Charles said...

You are the most beautiful woman I have ever seen.