Tuesday

ring ring





I found the perfect ring at Club Monaco of all places.

It's simple and unobtrusive, perfect for everyday wearing.

The little details:
- there's a tiny little sparkle visible on the right side of the band in the second photo
- it's not perfectly circular and smooth
And of course the best part was it was on sale!

Kindly ignore the state of my Macbook Pro. For something that is very precious, I treat it very badly. If I be more careful, will you stop heating up whenever I go on youtube?


I'm still looking for a simple necklace for everyday. Something along the lines of the infamous Taylor side cross necklace by Roseark but I'm not religious nor interested in wearing something so heavily associated with a quasi-celebrity.
It is a great design and for something so simple, it caught the attention of many people.
But where to look for something similar?
Etsy's search makes it a very lengthy process





3 comments:

Quinn said...

I love how from the side it looks like a riff on the traditional engagement ring.

0000 said...

I love the slightly worn in feel of the ring and the way it looks like a solitaire setting from the side. It's definitely an interesting--but not in an in-your-face way--addition to any everyday outfit!

http://0000.codexed.com

L.L. said...

Definitely loved that it was a modern version of an engagement ring